How much does it cost to fit and install a TV aerial and satellite dish?
Whether a TV aerial for digital or Sky, or analogue TV or another satellite, hopefully this page will help you get a guideline of the costs involved.
There are obviously lots of different things to look out for and things that need to be bourne in mind when talking about costs and prices!
- Does the company have a proven track record?
- does the company work with companies that are ‘known’ ?
- What is the warranty period?
- Is the company a CAI member?
- Is the aerial company a ‘proper’ company
- Is the company insured?
- Does the company have a health and safety policy?
- Are the engineers fully trained?
- Do the engineers have local knowledge to where you live?
Aerial Concepts are have all of the above and more!
Call Free on
0800 52 62 08
Is there any cost involved to evaluate what your need?
Some companies charge for being called out. Some do not. Check to see at what stage you will be charged – in most cases Aerial Concepts do not charge to evaluate your needs.
Are there likely to be any extra costs or charges?
Is it an estimate or hard and fast price – Aerial Concepts give a hard and fast quotation.
Prices and Costs should be written down on a quotation sheet and explained to you so you know what you are getting for your money.
Guideline Costs and Prices
For Aerial Installation Costs click here
For Satellite Installation Costs click here
For extra points click here
For repairs and maintenance click here
Conclusion Of Aerial and Satellite Costs And Prices
Like most things you buy, exercise common sense!
- Compare like with like
- More accreditations normally mean better continuity and quality of installation
- CAI membership means strict code of practice and comeback should there be any issue
- Often the cheapest ‘quoted price’ is not the best value!
There are many variations on how an aerial and satellite system can be installed and because of that the prices quoted. Know what you are getting and why.
Above all, make the best decision for your circumstances and needs, there are nearly always different options and solutions. Ask for them.